Nifty Trend Finder

Pivottrading.Net

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Blog is active from Monday

Hi there,

After long time I am back.
Okay, Watch above chart, Cash Nifty gave breakout from rectangle and now pulled back now ADX is positive but MACD just gave sell and below that is indicator which also gave sell. It suggest that market may consolidated for 2-3 days. High will meet with selling pressure.

Now, Look weekly chart, MACD is in buy mode but as per my rule not confirmed as ADX is still in sell mode. But, again lower panel indicator just gave a buy. I will not give much weight to this because of one pattern is forming and that is bearish. Watch again price chart, Head and Shoulder is in progress. Neckline around 4715-35. Now, I guess you are clear that why on IDIOT box analysts are giving so much weight to 4700. So, In short, weekly closing below 4700 and nifty will be in pressure like hell. As this is 1st post after long time, I will not byte you much. To-morrow night will try to post trigger if I spot any. Till then Good Night

Kailash Pareek (Johnny)

johnnypareek@yahoo.com

3 comments:

MAULIK GOSWAMI said...

nooo needd to comment my big brother ...every one saluting u...thats enough....experience realy shows in right side & positive way...keeep it up my big b...

Abhinay said...

I have been following your calls closely and they are simply superb.....Be it intraday or positional all are the same.....Please keep up the good work.....All the best!!!!!!!!!Regards, Abhinay

Anonymous said...

Hey ur Husband is real nuts

but i like him

Good strategy to get traffic at ur site man.

Yogi