Nifty Trend Finder

Pivottrading.Net

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Market Correction is healthy for further Rise

Hi there,

To-day market shocked everyone, but, the confidence of the traders since last one week and couple of "B" group scrip movement indicate that peoples are coming back in the market. I got news that "CITI" basket sell of 500 cr. Right now I am not worried about market.

I must say one thing that keep profit booking. I may or may not available every time. So, use your own goal. at least 1/2 profit booking. Okay, to-day one more stock is given below.

MANGCHEM ( 530011) -- 33.50 ----------    There was news that co. will be sold off, but co. denied that. But, from reliable sources I have come to know that talks is going on and it could be positive. I put a Buy Buy Buy. Yes three times "buy" ;)


Kailash Pareek (johnny)

No comments: