Nifty Trend Finder

Pivottrading.Net

Friday, May 9, 2008

For Monday 12.05.08

Hi there,

To-day fall was indicated twice in last two posts. Worst is still not over. But, there is a pattern which is in progress and which will be bullish. Right now I have some support level for cash Nifty.

1st support for nifty is 4970 – 75. But I don’t think it will be able to hold.
2nd support is 4875-80. Now this is a bit good one but still my experience does not feeling well even for this level too.
3rd is 4775-80 now this is I am looking for.

So, we may see some more downside, but remember we are still in Bull Run in long run.

According to the pattern, nifty have to stay above 4700. For me this is the point I don’t want nifty to break. If nifty act as I guess then we can see 5450-5500 nifty with in month.

Okay let me check if there is any call for Monday.

RNRL - SHORT BELOW 105 FOR TGT OF 100.50. IF GO BELOW THIS THEN MORE DOWN SIDE.

DLF - SHORT BELOW 624.

VOLTAS - SHORT BELOW 175.

PTC - SHORT BELOW 91.00.

RCOM - SHORT BELOW 533.


I guess it’s enough to keep you busy whole day. One thing I must tell.

TRY TO BOOK PROFIT IN INTRADAY. AT LEAST HALF.

Okay Guys, bye for now.

Kailash Pareek (Johnny)

No comments: